Early Education Methods
Researchers have studied the phenomena of early childhood education and have looked for ways to stimulate young children in order to enhance their brain development and natural abilities. Some of the methods discovered have produced life long lasting effects. Today many of the differences between individuals can now be explained by the use of early stimulation methods.
However, the early stimulation exercises must be used with right method and avoid excessive press. While no single approach can be identified as the best, those well-planned, high- quality early childhood programs with specified large print and integrated knowledge are better prepared for the development of young children’s mental superiority as well as mastering the complex demands of formal schooling. We listed below the four world renowned early childhood education methods according to the timeline.
Dr. Glenn Doman is a physical therapist, who has pioneered the child brain development for more than half century. Dr. Doman has strongly influenced millions of families through his groundbreaking work and literature to brain-injured children, and was...
Karl Heinrich Gottfried Witte (1767-1845) is a pastor of a German village, an influential and highly-regarded scholar in Austria and Germany, who encouraged a fairly intense program of early learning. His account of the early home training of his son...
Montessori Method is an educational approach developed by Italian physician and educator Maria Montessori (1870 –1952). Her educational method is in use today in public and private schools throughout the world.
Dr. Montessori began to develop her p...
Dr. Makoto Shichida (1929-2009) is a well-known figure in Japan, having committed to developing techniques to stimulate the early development of the brain for forty years, and have founded over 450 Child Academies in Japan. Dr. Shichida believed that...
- How to teach your baby to read by Glenn Doman and Janet Doman
- How to teach your baby math by Glenn Doman and Janet Doman
- How to give your baby encyclopedic knowledge by Glenn Doman, Janet Doman and Susan Aisen
- How to multiply your baby’s intelligence by Glenn Doman and Janet Doman
- How smart is your baby? by Glenn Doman and Janet Doman
- How to teach your baby to be physically superb by Glenn Doman, Douglas Doman and Bruce Hagy
- How to teach your baby to swim From Birth To Age Six by Douglas Doman
- Secret of childhood by Maria Montessori and M. Joseph Costelloe
- Montessori: The Science Behind the Genius by Angeline Stoll Lillard
- The absorbent mind by Maria Montessori
- The Montessori method (Illustrated Edition) by Maria Montessori
- Maria Montessori: her life and work by E.M. Standing
- Teaching Montessori in the home Pre-School Years by Elizabeth G. Hainstock and Lee Havis
- The education of Karl Witte; or, The training of the child by Karl Heinrich Gottfried
- Parenting Shichida method [Chinese] 0-6 years old by (RI) Qi Tian Zhen He Ying Yi